04 May 2008

Kacey's Stacked Presents

Stacked presents are becoming ONE of my favorite cakes to make. They are SO pretty and such centerpieces!


This cake was made for my client Kacey, who was celebrating her 23rd birthday. (I was happy that it was a birthday in the 20's this time! Hee, hee..) She requested the yellow and white color palette and a simple and elegant presentation.



The cake was my strawberry lemonade flavor- lemon butter cake with fresh grated lemon zest, filled with strawberry and white chocolate buttercream, iced in the white chocolate too! I used this really cool impression mat I just bought to give the cake a subtle "wrapping paper" effect. I enjoyed pulling this one together.


Happy Birthday Kacey!!

8 comments:

Ma Baker said...

strawberry lemonade cake.
That sounds tasty! Beautiful bows too

My Sweet & Saucy said...

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! I love your blog too! Your cakes a amazing looking! Keep up the great work!

Renaedujour said...

You are a cake baker/decorator? OMG! That is my second fantasy job, right after cheese buyer for Whole Foods. You make the world a better place.

Fran Z said...

Just found your blog and I am so impressed with your originality and talent! I'm bookmarking you!!!!!!

Sweet Sins said...

I added you to my blog roll too! I love this cake by the way!

Sweet Sins said...

I added you to my blog roll too! I love this cake by the way!

Hallie Fae said...

I really wish that I was in the Orlando area so that I could get my birthday cake made by you. They all look fabulous.

The Kitchen Vixen said...

Just stopping by to say hi to all the new TWD members. I thought it would be nice since we are all embarking on this journey at the same time. Happy baking;)

XOXO
Stay Sweet;)