15 July 2008

News about the blog...

Hope you are ALL doing well!! I have some GREAT news....
The "Glass Slipper Cakery" Blog will be consolidating pages in the next week. All of the recipes, tutorials, and cakes will be found on the same page. I am hoping that this move will make my entries easier to find. Please bear with me while I work my tail off, making the switch-a-roo.

Exciting news! I recently joined two FANTASTIC baking groups: Tuesdays With Dorie & Daring Bakers. Tuesdays With Dorie bakes 2 to 4 times a month and is posted on Tuesday, of course! We use the recipes from the book, "Baking: From My Home To Yours", by Dorie Greenspan. I highly recommend this fabulous book. All (and I mean ALL folks) of the recipes are delicious and fairly easy to make.

Daring Bakers bakes once a month. This group is DARING, all right. The recipes are complex and sometimes scary! My Kitchen Aid starts to shiver when I start to read the recipe! The recipes are kept secret until the announced posting date.
Be on the look out for these postings!

Also wanted to mention that the blog has almost 7,000 views since October 2007! That is fantastic! Thanks SO much to ALL of you for your support! I really appreciate your interest in my crazy cakes and I couldn't have done this without you!
Enjoy!!
Miss P

No comments: