29 August 2008

A Happy Cake

First of all, I have to apologize for this HORRIBLE picture. My camera was set on sports mode and I didn't realize it until the cake was delivered. I have decided that, going forward, I NEED to focus on improving my photography skills!


Anyhow, here is a very bright, fun cake I made for my girl Vania. It was here daughter's 19th birthday. I think this has got to be one of most favorite color combos. I always feel so happy **sigh** when putting them together. If I were surrounded by the colors everyday, my world would be a better place!



The cake was a Hot Pink Velour (a not so RED velvet) with a cream cheese filling that included chopped pecans and shredded coconut, and iced in Italian meringue buttercream, covered in fondant. The "Happy 19th Sabina" tag was made from an edible image printer that I just bought. I LOVE my printer. I absolutely HATE to write on cakes. Looks so grocery store.




Happy 19th to my girlie Sabina!!



Enjoy!!
Miss P

4 comments:

~Kimberly said...

That is so cute! I love the board you put the cake on! How fun! Great job!

Anne Marie said...

Pru, this cake is beautiful! I absolutely love it, especially the cascade of daisies.

SUGAR BETTY said...

OMG! You made that? You are my hero!

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice place you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. BTW, try to add some photos :).