12 August 2008

TWD: Blueberry Sour Cream Ice Cream Pass...

Today is Tuesday friends. That means Tuesdays With Dorie time! This weeks selection of Blueberry Sour Cream Ice Cream, on page 434, was chosen by Dolores of Chronicles in Culinary Curiosity. Due to my ridiculous schedule last week and the fact the my house looks like a bomb exploded in it, I decided to pass. It did sound quite interesting though.

It is coming down to the very end of moving my recipe page. SO, in the true spirit of Tuesday, I am going to post French Chocolate Brownies, which I originally posted on June 6th.

You guys know how much I LOVE a challenge... Well, it's Tuesday and you know what that means! Tuesdays With Dorie This week, our challenge was French Chocolate Brownies, chosen by Di of Di's Kitchen Notebook . *YUM*

I usually don't eat my cakes because I am ALWAYS watching the hips AND just started back at the gym again. They smelled SO delicious when I was baking them that I couldn't resist a few bites. I had to put it in the sink and douse it with water to make it stop! (OR me stop eating it! Hee, hee...)


I made a few additions to the brownies by adding white chocolate chips to the batter. I also topped it off with fresh Rum-vanilla whipped cream, a cinnamon shake and shaved red chili dark chocolate! To sinful for words! It is SUPER easy to make, too...
To make these delectible brownies, check out Di's Kitchen Notebook . AND be sure to check out all of the great TWD Bakers! Have fun on the treadmill!

Enjoy!
Miss P

4 comments:

The DeL Sisters said...

Great choice! We really liked them!

Snooky doodle said...

this looks delicious. I don t blame you , you couldn t resist it. Its to die for :-)

cakewardrobe said...

Who could resist! This looks delicious!!!

Jacque said...

Mmmm, it looks fantastic with all of that whipped cream!

Good luck getting your house clean. I'm going to be cleaning like a whirling dervish once the kids get back to school.