28 October 2008

An Award, a Winner, and a Facelift!

SO, what do an award, a winner and a facelift have in common?? My blog!! All of these GREAT things have happened to my blog in the last couple of weeks!

First, the award...

I am honored to receive the "Butterfly Award" from my girl Theresa of Mexican-American Border Cooking. She graces me with her fabulous Mexican dishes that leave me drooling every time I am there! She is a such sweetheart! Thanks SO much, Theresa, for thinking of me!

I am going to pass this award to my three favorite blogging buddies:

  • Snooky Doodle Cakes: She is always bakin' her heart out, making the CUTEST creations!
  • Cake Wardrobe: For the sophisticated way she presents her cupcakes. She makes them look like a million bucks!
  • Eat My Cupcake: Sugar Betty is my sister from another mister. She has the best sense of humor and is always crackin' me up.

Thanks goes out to these blogs for making me inspired to create scrumptious bites!! They are always so kind, leaving a comment every time they visit! Take a minute to check out their goods!! You'll be happy you did!

Now, the winner....

Way back in August, I posted a giveaway for this wonderful book, along with my Tuscan Themed Wedding Cake. OK, I admit it. I was a total slacker.

I forgot.

COMPLETELY...


SO, the winner is: Stephanie of Confessions of A City Eater! I will creating her beach themed wedding cake design soon!

Congrats Stephanie!!



Now, the facelift....

No, I didn't get a facelift. Although, I do constantly slobber on tons of expensive creams to help STOP the glorious aging process. I do foresee SOME work happening in the future.. LOL...

I SO wanted my blog to get a new look. I hated my template and had been playing around with it for quite a while. BUT, they never looked like "me", ya know what I mean??


Well, Shannon of Eight Crazy Designs took REALLY good care of me.

If you are considering a facelift of your own, she is a great Blog Surgeon!! Her pricing is very reasonable and she is a JOY to work with. Stop by her place and check out her portfolio!

post signature

7 comments:

Snooky doodle said...

Thanks alot for the award. :-) I like the blog facelift :) How cute are the halloween cupcakes. I know they re not supposed to be cute but anyways .

glamah16 said...

I may have to look her up. I need an overhaul!

glamah16 said...

I may have to look her up. I need an overhaul!

cakewardrobe said...

Thank you! I think I've mentioned this before but I loveEEE your new site! I believe that websites reflect one's personality - I can definitely see the true wonderful person you are. I am working on my own site right now. I designed it myself - waiting for the webmaster to actually get it up!!! It's been 3 months since I designed it already! dot dot dot....

SUGAR BETTY said...

I love you, Prudence! Thanks for the award. You made my day! Congrats on yours. Let's do virtual vodka shots soon.

Stephanie said...

I won! This totally makes me day :)

Janiece said...

CONGRATS on all your up-does!
Love the look of your site.
8crazy designs did a nice job!