29 November 2008

I'm Leavin' On A Jet Plane!

Hey Everyone... I hope you ALL had a wonderful Thanksgiving! You are probably wondering where I am...?.....

I am visitng my Mother-in-Law and hubby grandparents in Sofia, Bulgaria, my adorable (sometimes...) hubby's homeland. We brought the kiddies along with us. It is such a wonderful country- mountains, culture, great food, wonderful traditions. It is one of my MOST favorite places in the world. If only I could speak the language!! LOL...

Also, last week I was in Jersey, visiting my BEST girlie, Liz and her FAB family. Liz and I partnered with our buddy from the 5th grade, Milly, to go see Madonna live in Philadelphia!! I only have one word for that- AMAZING!! Madonna was absolutely UNBELIEVEABLE!! I filmed a minute of it and will post it later!

I will be back in a few weeks and will try to post when I can. I have SO much to show all of you- my crazy cakes, Madonna, Jersey pastries (*YUM*), Bulgarian cuisine (*YUMMY in my tummy*)

I really miss all of this blogging stuff. AND, of course, all of my wonderful blogging buddies! Talk to you soon, Peeps!! Chaio!

post signature

8 comments:

Snooky doodle said...

Enjoy the trip Prudence :)

Leslie said...

Have fun an your VACA!!
Well be here when you get back!

Teresa Cordero Cordell said...

Pru, enjoy your well deserved trip to visit family. Talk to you when you get back.

Janiece said...

Have a wonderful time!

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

Hi prudence
enjoy your moments and treasure them and yes, show us at a later time.

SUGAR B said...

Hey leaving me already?! :(

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

I would also like to wish you Merry Christmas and wonderful ushering into new year 2009.

Mommy Gourmet said...

Okay, i can't even tell you how dood that pie looks. I mean really it is ridiculous.