23 April 2009

Giant Waffle Cake

Hello peeps! It has been a busy week for the Cakery. With 5 cakes due over the weekend, looks like I am going to be awake for 48 hours! lol... Busy is good though, right??


This is a cake I created some time ago for WXXL 106.7 Radio Station's Johnny and Jayde's morning show crew. My hubby and I met the gang on their annual crusie to Cozumel and had an opportunity to meet with Alex Diaz. What a wonderful person! Couldn't be a sweeter guy!! No pun intended! lol.... This was the best vacation we have ever been on. Hands down, tons of fun, from begining to end. Can you believe I am now JUST posting this? UGH... The life of a cake girl..



It was a golden butter cake, filled with chocolate ganache and double cookies n' cream (golden and original Oreos). One word, YUM!! It has become one of my MOST requested flavors.

Stay Sweet-

post signature

6 comments:

Snooky doodle said...

awesome :) i really like this cake i would love a waffle that size :)yummy

Nichi said...

Oh man that is cool! Well done! The butter looks so real.

Leslie said...

What a cool cake!! Love love love it

Special T Cakes said...

I been dying to try a waffle cake!! Yours looks awesome! Now I can't wait to try it...

Jenny said...

Hi. I'm just here visiting your site, and I have to say, I like it a lot. You have some great stuff to check out. I have a small blog that has been around for about 2 years. It's not big, I delete posts every now and then. But I invite you to come check out my site. I would love to have you over. :D

Alvin Richard said...

I really didn't even know that these type of cakes you are making existed. Your talent is mindboggling! The big question is: ''Why would anyone in their right mind want to cut into such masterpieces?''